You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Cooking’ category.
Happy Birthday, Papa Juan!
All in all, not a bad 12 days. I gave up some things…
- pumpkin scones and grande soy no-whip hot chocolate from Starbucks
- pumpkin chocolate chip muffins from Whole Foods
- chocolate bundt cake slices from the kosher deli in the building across from office
- Flamer’s fried fish sandwiches and fries
- chocolate chip cookies and milk after dinner
- The elevator
…and added some others: Read the rest of this entry »